The Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition (PBHAC) is a statewide coalition of individuals and organizations concerned about the unmet mental health and substance abuse needs of older adults across the Commonwealth.
Inclement Weather: There are no delays or cancellations at this time. A message will be posted here by 7 am the morning of a webinar or training if a delay or cancellation will occur. You may also call 717-541-4219 ext. 300 to hear a recorded message on the status of the training.
Don't forget to check out our blog!
- Best Practices Forums
- Virtual Dementia Tour
- Question, Persuade, Refer: Suicide Prevention
- Understanding Hoarding Behaviors: Assessment and Intervention
- Issues of Substance Use and Medication Misuse in Older Adults
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Technical Assistance Calls (formerly GEC Calls)
We are on Facebook!
Click here to Like our page, updated twice weekly with announcements, articles, and more!
The Coalition is now on Pinterest! Click here to follow us and find great articles on aging, mental health, substance abuse, and more!