About Behavioral Health Connection
What Services Does the Behavioral Health Connection Provide?
- Assists consumers in accessing necessary behavioral health Medicare/Medicaid services, especially medications by linking consumers with resources
- Resolves case referrals pertaining to inability to access behavioral health medications
- Educates the behavioral health community about the APPRISE Program and how to access services
- Advocates for consumers to access Medicare/Medicaid services
- Provides technical assistance to the APPRISE Program on behavioral health issues
- Identifies system gaps in service provision and service needs for behavioral health consumers
- Collects data from behavioral health consumers and APPRISE counselors to create system improvement
- Develops collaborative relationships with the behavioral health community.
We want your feedback! Have an idea for a webinar? Are you identifying trends that need addressed in the behavioral health community with Medicare? Please contact us and we can partner together to strengthen the Medicare and Behavioral Health community throughout Pennsylvania.
PA Behavioral Health Connection
Hosted by the: Pennsylvania Behavioral Health & Aging Coalition
525 South 29th Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104